Thursday 7 August 2008

Shoes and Slackers

These days, you hear alot about resources running out. You know what I'm talking about, what with all the oil and energy crisis's going on. However, I was not aware that denim was running out, because that is the theory I have come to after paying £60 to buy some shoes made of the stuff. Now, I wouldn't mind if clothes were expensive for good reason. For example, if a shirt was made of rhino dick caught by a midget. I would understand the difficulty of getting such material, and so making me pay alot for the shirt would be acceptable. I'm pretty sure no epic struggle was involved in getting my denim. Honestly, I can't tell you how horrified I was when I fell in love with that pair of shoes. £60. Mental.

Still though, nice shoes.

In other news, I finished the fourth part of a little mini-plot in Modern Slackers. I would link you to a sneaky preview, but its the fourth part of four, that would only give away the frankly shoddy ending. So instead, I'll link you to the first part. Yeah bitch, stick that cliffhanger in your pipe and jump off a cliff. The site should be up very soon, as our site manager (Andrew Smith) has pretty much promised me that it'll be paid for within a weeks time. And since I'm within walking distance of his home all of next week, I'll be throwing dead bodies through his windows until it happens. I shit you not.

So anyways, thats all for today, hope your all well, remember to eat your fruit.

The Glen.

No comments: